Nasha Mukti Kendra in Gurgaon
What Causes Drug Addiction Among The Young People?
One of the most threatening conditions that can affect an individual is the unfortunate condition of drug dependence and addiction. This phenomenon is rapidly making inroads among the general population and has taken the shape of a pandemic.
Factors that can affect the chances and likelihood of addiction
- A family history of addiction predisposes the individual to pursue drugs. This can be attributed to genetic predisposition.
- If the person is suffering from a mental health affliction, his chances of developing a drug addiction are high.
- Peer pressure is a very potent catalyst in the process of drug addiction. Many people have become addicts after succumbing to peer pressure.
- If the family of the individual is indifferent to the condition of the drug addict, it precipitates the downward spiral towards seeking drugs and consuming them.
- Many people have experimented with drugs when they were quite young. And subsequently, they have been addicted to such a degree that it becomes difficult to rehabilitate them.
- Many drugs are highly addictive. Even a couple of doses of the drug are enough to make the person addicted to the drug.
Signs of addiction
- There will be changes in the personality of the user, and things like lack of motivation come into play.
- Bloodshot eyes as well as a bloody nose
- There will be shakes, tremor as well as slurred speech
- The daily routine of the person will undergo a change.
- Extreme lack of concern for personal hygiene
- The addict will have financial problems and will have an unusual need for money.
Sanctum Wellness is a top notch luxurious as well as well staffed luxury rehab center in India. If you are a resident of Gurgaon, then you will need the help of Sanctum’s nasha mukti Kendra in Gurgaon which has excellent results with even the most recalcritent cases.
Feel Free to Connect With Our Rehabilitation Experts Here
Click here to Contact Us.