Marijuana Addiction Recovery
Marijuana has affected over 150 million lives across the world. Marijuana and its effects are often romanticized by the entertainment industry and it is depicted as a safe and fun drug in movies. The effects of marijuana cause a risk to millions of lives across the world and a lot of people looking for treatment show the seriousness of the matter.
Prolonged effects of Marijuana addiction
There are several short and prolonged effects of marijuana. But here are some of the long-term and most troublesome effects –
- Rapid heartbeat
- Distorted visions or paranoia
- Poor coordination
- Lack of interest in work, hobbies, or studies
- Increased appetite like munchies which cause weight gain
- Reduced problem solving abilities and sluggish reactions
Why do you need drug rehab in India?
There are different benefits of getting drug addiction treatment in India with inpatient care –
- Separate location – Residential rehabs provide a home away from home to the clients. This way, you can find solace and escape from regular events, places, and daily routines. It encourages you to focus on recovery.
- Scheduled days – Your daily routine consists of both counseling and several types of therapy to keep you distracted from addiction and occupied in productive tasks.
- Group and personal counseling – One-on-one and group counseling are very vital and helpful to recover from marijuana addiction. With personal counseling, you can have an opportunity to talk to your counselor and group sessions provide interaction with all the available members.
- Round-the-clock staff – You can always have a support staff and counselors by your side. They are always here to help the clients in tough times. All the treatments and procedures are confidential.
Best Treatment is just a call away!
At Sanctum Wellness, our medical staff can effectively treat marijuana addiction with both inpatient and outpatient care. Usually, outpatient treatment centers work well and you can manage your daily routines. We also have inpatient treatment for severe addiction.
Feel Free to Connect With Our Rehabilitation Experts Here
Click here to Contact Us.