Why Is A 90-Day Therapy Course in A Top Rehab Centre In India Essential For A Complete Recovery?
The 90-day rehabilitation program is a holistic approach to addressing substance abuse, which is designed to last for a duration of three months. During a 90-day timeframe, patients are offered three different treatment options: inpatient care at a top rehabilitation centre in India, outpatient care, or a hybrid approach that integrates both forms of treatment.
The 90-day rehabilitation program the best rehab centres in India, provides patients with a comprehensive foundation for recovery, furnishing them with essential resources and support to maintain their sobriety. Throughout a 90-day residential program, patients receive ongoing monitoring and medical attention from healthcare practitioners, including physicians and therapists. Outpatient facilities offer 90-day outpatient programs that provide similar benefits to inpatient programs, but allow patients to receive treatment while living in their own homes.
Typically, a rehabilitation program at the best de-addiction centres in India, consists of three primary phases. During the phase of recovery commonly referred to as medical detoxification, individuals are provided with closely monitored treatment by addiction specialists with the aim of eliminating the substance that has been abused and effectively managing any accompanying withdrawal symptoms in a secure and controlled manner. The rehabilitation treatment phase involves a range of therapeutic and counselling interventions that are designed to reduce and replace addictive behaviors.
The provision of post-treatment care is a conventional practice at the best de-addiction centres in India that entails the maintenance of outpatient therapy for a specified duration subsequent to a 90-day program. The purpose of this action is to facilitate the maintenance of long-term recovery and prevent the reappearance of symptoms. The achievement of successful substance abuse recovery is not dependent on a pre-established timeline. Nevertheless, experts at the top 10 rehabilitation centres in India recommend that the most favorable results are attained by engaging in the longest available program. A commonly effective strategy for achieving sustainable recovery is the implementation of a 90-day program in conjunction with extended aftercare. During the 90-day rehabilitation program at various rehabs in India, patients are provided with the chance to fully commit themselves to their treatment and focus on their recovery. While the requirements of individual patients may differ, addiction experts have concluded that prolonged treatment programs produce better results in contrast to truncated alternatives. Patients who are granted a more extensive recuperation period may have the chance to investigate various treatment modalities, including a 12-step addiction treatment program or similar substitutes which are provided at the best rehabs in India.
Over the course of a 90-day rehabilitation program at the top luxury rehabs in India, patients are equipped with essential coping mechanisms to maintain their recovery. The program's implementation of therapeutic interventions, social support, and opportunities for social integration facilitates the reintegration of participants into society with a renewed perspective and avenues for individual growth.
Sanctum wellness and healing, one of the top rehabs in India, provides a 90-day wellness and healing program that is conveniently located in Delhi. The 90-day rehabilitation program consists of a carefully crafted regimen. The treatment approach adopted takes into account the personalized nature of addiction experiences, and involves customizing interventions to effectively address the unique needs and situations of each individual. During the course of treatment, the therapist and the individual receiving treatment will explore potential underlying factors that may have played a role in the development of addiction. Furthermore, the implementation of therapy sessions and diverse activities will be employed to foster the cultivation of constructive behaviors and fundamental life proficiencies. Each of the plans follows a similar protocol, offering a combination of comprehensive therapies that encompass:
Group therapy, which is a psychotherapeutic approach that entails a limited number of participants who convene periodically to deliberate on their individualized consultations.
Evidence-based therapy- The term "evidence-based therapy" pertains to therapeutic methods that have been substantiated by empirical research and scientific evidence.
Medical intervention which refers to any action taken by healthcare professionals to prevent, diagnose, or treat a medical condition.
A Daily Yoga Instructional Session.
Art therapy which is a psychotherapeutic approach that employs the creative process of art-making to enhance mental well-being and promote healing.
Family therapy - a psychotherapeutic intervention that concentrates on enhancing communication and addressing conflicts within a family system.
Sanctum wellness and healing, rated in the top 10 de-addiction centers in Delhi, offers a 90-day recovery treatment that is supplemented by a 12-step program. This 12 step program serves as an ongoing support system for individuals who are taking steps to overcome their addiction. Following the culmination of a 90-day rehabilitation regimen at one the best rehabs in Delhi, individuals may augment their enduring capacities and establish the foundation for attaining triumph. We invite you to register for one of the best alcohol rehab centers in India’s 90-day rehabilitation program.
This is consistent with the findings of a number of studies, which have discovered that patients who are actively involved in their treatment and who report being content with their treatment are more likely to complete their treatment or have better treatment outcomes..
Sanctum wellness and healing offers a variety of services related to addiction, including a comprehensive 90-day long-term treatment program. The team provides a wide range of healthcare services that prioritize the promotion of holistic well-being. The range of services offered includes a comprehensive 12-step addiction treatment program, individualized counselling sessions, and treatment modalities that have been validated through empirical research.
This is done with the findings of empirical research in mind, which have shown that the amount of services a patient receives has a significant impact on the patient's outcomes For instance, McLellan and colleagues revealed that patients who received a wider variety of services and increased frequency of those services remained in therapy for longer and showed outcomes that were 15 percent better than patients who did not receive those services . Because treatment that is administered over a longer period of time has been shown to be the most reliable and crucial predictor of successful treatment outcome , Simpson carried out a number of research that demonstrated an increased level of program engagement was linked to improved therapeutic connections, and that both of these elements supported positive improvements in treatment, which are related to longer levels of treatment retention. .
We kindly encourage you to contact the team at one of the best rehabilitation centers in India to acquire additional details about their facility and to locate a 90-day addiction treatment program in your local area.
LIST OF REFERENCES-
1. Sanders LM, Trinh C, Sherman BR, et al: Assessment of client satisfaction in a peer counseling substance abuse treatment program for pregnant and postpartum women. Evaluation and Program Planning 21:287– 296, 1998.
2. Kasprow WJ, Frisman L, Rosenheck RA: Homeless veterans’ satisfaction with residential treatment. Psychiatric Services 50: 540–545, 1999. Accessed on 19 June 2023
3. Holcomb WR, Parker JC, Leong GB: Outcomes of inpatients treated on a VA psychiatric unit and a substance abuse treatment unit. Psychiatric Services 48:699–704, 1997. Accessed on 19 June 2023
4. Evans E, Hser, YI: Patients’ needs, services, and treatment satisfaction. Poster presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting, College on Problems of Drug Dependence, San Juan, Puerto Rico, June 17–22, 2000
5. Carlson MJ, Gabriel RM: Patient satisfaction, use of services, and one-year outcomes in publicly funded substance abuse treatment. Psychiatric Services 52:1230– 1236, 2001. Accessed on 19 June 2023
6. McLellan AT, Woody GE, Metzger D: Evaluating the effectiveness of addiction treatments: reasonable expectations, appropriate comparisons. Milbank Quarterly 74:51–85, 1996. Accessed on 19 June 2023
7. Hoffman JA, Caudill BD, Koman JJ, et al: Psychosocial treatments for cocaine abuse: 12-month treatment outcomes. Jour nal of Substance Abuse Treatment 13:3– 11, 1996. Accessed on 19 June 2023
8. Hser YI, Polinsky ML, Maglione M, Anglin MD. Matching clients' needs with drug treatment services. J Subst Abuse Treat. 1999 Jun;16(4):299-305. doi: 10.1016/s0740-5472(98)00037-3. PMID: 10349602. Accessed on 19 June 2023
9. McLellan AT, Alterman AI, Cacciola J, et al: A new measure of substance abuse treatment: initial studies of the treatment services review. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 180:101–110, 1992. Accessed on 19 June 2023
10. McLellan AT, Grissom GR, Brill P, et al: Private substance abuse treatments: are some programs more effective than others? Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 10:243–254, 1993. Accessed on 19 June 2023
11. McLellan AT, Hagan TA, Levine M, et al: Supplemental social services improve outcomes in public addiction treatment. Addiction 93:1489–1499, 1998. Accessed on 19 June 2023
12. Simpson DD, Joe G, Fletcher B, et al: A national evaluation of treatment outcomes for cocaine dependence. Archives of General Psychiatry 56:507–514, 1999. Accessed on 19 June 2023
13. De Leon G: Retention in drug-free therapeutic communities, in Improving Drug Abuse Treatment. NIDA Research Monograph 106. Edited by Pickens RW, Leukefeld CG, Schuster CR. Department of Health and Human Services pub no ADM91-1754. Rockville, Md, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1991
14. Hubbard RL, Marsden ME, Rachal JV, et al: Drug Abuse Treatment: A National Study of Effectiveness. Chapel Hill, NC, University of North Carolina Press, 1989
15. Hubbard RL, Craddock SG, Flynn PM, et al: Overview of 1-year follow-up outcomes in the Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Study (DATOS). Psychology of Addict Behaviors 11:261–278, 1997. Accessed on 19 June 2023
16. Simpson DD: The relation of time spent in drug abuse treatment to posttreatment outcome. American Journal of Psychiatry 136:1449–1453, 1979
17. Simpson DD: Treatment for drug abuse: follow-up outcomes and length of time spent. Archives of General Psychiatry 38: 875-880, 1981
18. Simpson DD, Joe GW, Rowan-Szal GA: Drug abuse treatment retention and process effects on follow-up outcomes. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 47:227–235, 1997. Accessed on 19 June 2023 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9306048/
19. Simpson DD: Modeling treatment process and outcomes. Addiction 96:207–211, 2001. Accessed on 19 June 2023 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1360-0443.2001.9622073.x?sid=nlm%3Apubmed
Dr. Danish Hussain (MBBS, MD Psychiatry, MIPS)
Dr. Danish received his M.D. Psychiatry and M.B.B.S. degrees from Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (Bangalore, Karnataka). He has worked at the Manipal Multispecialty Hospitals Bangalore, following which has continued to undergo regular training from prestigious institutes from all over the world. Dr. Danish serves as Assistant Professor and Head of Department of Psychiatry at AFSMS & RC and is a member of Indian Psychiatric Society. Dr. Danish uses a holistic approach with his patients and brings his expertise at practice to treat varied behavioral health problems from Addiction disorders to Depression, Anxiety, Personality disorders and OCD. Dr. Danish’s goal is to educate and inform the public on addiction issues and help those in need of treatment find the best option for them. And with this being his consistent vision, he believes in de-stigmatizing the field of addiction psychiatry and rehabilitation center treatment in India and has been managing and working at a licensed dual-diagnosis facility in New Delhi. Through his contributions to rehabsindia.in he aims at providing licensed, professional rehabilitative care choices to patients and their families.
Sudipta Rath (M. Phil in Clinical Psychology)
Sudipta Rath has completed her MPhil in clinical psychology from Utkal University in Odisha (India) in 2020 and is currently practicing in New Delhi as a clinical psychologist at dual diagnosis facility. She is a licensed RCI practitioner specializing in all forms of psychotherapy. Addiction and mental health are personal subjects for her, and her goal is that she can give a helping hand to those seeking healthy and lasting recovery.